Our Customer Service Promise
- When you call us, you are not placed in a waiting sequence. If we cannot answer your call, our voice mail picks up in four rings.
- We typically return calls within hours, but promise to do so within 24 hours of receipt (48 hours if on the weekend).
- We update our voicemail routinely, so you will know our availability.
- We acknowledge emails within 48 hours of receipt.
- We acknowledge regular mail within 72 hours of receipt.
Our Standards for Equitable Service
- We are committed to giving members of the public equitable access to our services.
- Our services will take into account the needs and circumstances of each person.
Our Accessibility Standards
- We will ensure that you can access our services in ways that you find easy. This includes being flexible about meeting times, multiple access points, accommodation and language support.
Our Time Standards
- We intend to treat each individual case in a timely manner.
- While there are certain steps that need to be taken to ensure fairness for all parties, and while there can be unavoidable delays, we will review each case thoroughly and keep you informed every step of the way.
Our Standards for Decision-Making
- Anyone personally affected by a decision will have a chance to give information and evidence to support their position.
- Each complaint is considered on its own merits.
- You will be kept informed about what is happening and why it is happening.
- When a decision is made, you will be informed why the decision was made.